Saturday, December 25, 2010

Charting

I was actually looking forward to charting. I've always liked organizing and analyzing information. So, in October I printed off some fertility charts, starting charting, and HATED it. They were difficult to write on, hard to read, and impossible to understand. As usual, I thought if anyone could help it would be the women on the ICAN of Central Iowa message boards. I did a fourm search for "charting" and found the answer I'd been looking for.

http://www.tcoyf.com/

I absoulty love the online charting offered at the website posted above. It's easy to input information, easy to read, and easy to understand. No more going to my paper charts and counting back 12-16 days from my last cycle. Nope! All I do is input my daily data and the online chart does the rest. This process is a much better fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment